Today’s look is comprised of my Head-to-Toe Fall Faves!
1. Wool Fedora – Perhaps my #1 favorite Fall accessory! Perfect for Miami’s sunny fall weather! Look fierce while protecting that gorgeous skin from the sun!
2. Blood Wine Lips – Bold, bloody lips scream Fall and I can’t tell you how many compliments/questions I get about this lip color combo. To achieve this look I use a MAC lip pencil called “Currant” and a Wet-n-Wild lip color called “Sugar Plum Fairy” #908C.
3. Dual Pearl Studs – As seen on virtually every single fashion blogger in the universe at the moment, these dual pearl earrings are the perfect combination of femininity and edge and I just can’t put them down!
4. Chambray (Denim) – Denim, chambray and more denim! Head-to-toe denim a/k/a The Canadian Tuxedo is one of Fall 2014’s most popular trends and this light Chambray button down from Forever 21 is the ideal tone to pair with slightly darker denim to achieve that perfect Canadian Tuxedo look.
5. Leather- Leather is a no brainer for Fall, but full blown leather leggings in Miami’s “Faux Fall” are still impossible to endure (maybe in January), therefore these black leggings with faux leather paneling are the perfect alternative!
6. Wedge Booties– I have to admit wedged boots are something that have slowly grown on me. Comfort is perhaps the #1 reason for my newfound love of them. Living in Brickell and working in Downtown call for a heavy pedestrian lifestyle and I can walk for miles and miles in these rock star-ish Vince Camuto wedge booties.